Oana Hogrefe Photography:



www.shutterview.com

Stay connected and be informed about Oana's photo goodies and offers!










Contact Oana via email

click HERE for the current special offer

A good article on selecting custom photography for your family's photographic heirlooms.


Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring is here, yay!
{dekalb county child photographer}

We went to the park today to play and take a few Springtime pictures. I have tons I love, this is just the first one that caught my eye while the others are downloading.

I love taking pictures (no news here) and I love spending time with my kids, so taking pictures of them is such a wondreful treat for me.


photographer northlake mall

ok one more, can't help myself:


suwanee family portraits


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the matching outfits!
What a great picture of childhood beauty :-)
Love, Nonnie