Oana Hogrefe Photography:



www.shutterview.com

Stay connected and be informed about Oana's photo goodies and offers!










Contact Oana via email

click HERE for the current special offer

A good article on selecting custom photography for your family's photographic heirlooms.


Friday, March 20, 2009

Give peace a chance
{atlanta school photographer}

How do you go from this:

alpharetta school photographer
to this?

stone mountain photographer georgia

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to... um... let YOU do it next time :)
Fingers crossed this gorgeous piece of art (mounted, metallic paper, textured, framed and ready to go, in a 15x30 size) will raise some nice funds for my kids' school at tomorrow's auction!

These are the hands of the children in my son's class. How cute are they??
UPDATE!: This piece sold for $650, which is right at its estimated fair market value, and I am very happy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Oana, that is really great! I love the idea and I hope it raises some good money for the kids' school.

Anonymous said...

Oana this is an "awesome" picture -Congratulations on your success! Love, Nonnie