Oana Hogrefe Photography:



www.shutterview.com

Stay connected and be informed about Oana's photo goodies and offers!










Contact Oana via email

click HERE for the current special offer

A good article on selecting custom photography for your family's photographic heirlooms.


Monday, March 9, 2009

Current Specials, and a Casting Call!

I have a few specials going on, so I am listing them in one place for easy finding. In fact, look for a Promotions button on my website in the next few days, as another entry point to these seasonal great deals!

First, I am still looking for that special newborn whose photoshoot can benefit Susan G Komen. Details are here -- remember, newborns are best photographed when they are 5-7 days old, so call while still prengnant if possible!

Second, between now and April 15th, all wall prints and canvases larger than 20x20 are 20% off! This is a great opportunity to get that mantel or behind-the-sofa piece you were hoping to get, at a significant value, so contact me and I can come take a look at your space and advise on the best product(s) and sizes.

Third, a super fun casting call!! Do you know a one-of-a-kind, deserving youngster? I am adding some fun high school senior images to my portfolio, and I am looking for a special senior to photograph, whose personality matches up well with my style. The session will be on location, 2-3 different locations, 2-3 outfit changes. Send me a short email with a picture of your nominee, and a brief description of why you think she/he deserves to be the one to win this casting call.
The winner will get a FREE 2 hour session, an 8x10 print and 4 wallets of their favorite image, as well as a week-long online gallery, and in person ordering session. This is a $200 value, so send your suggestions soon! The session will be completed before mid-April. Once I get a winner, I will update this post.

UPDATE: We have a winner! I'll photograph beautiful Kayley later this month -- thanks for the nominations!


Fourth, I have currently an offer out with a special for homeschooling, unschooling and stay-at-home families! For the week of March 30th, gather a minimum of six children and I will come to a convenient location to take Spring portraits of the children at deep, School picture-level discounts. More details here. Contact me now to reserve a time slot and to find out even more information, this is a once-a-year opportunity that is worth taking advantage of.



Phew -- that's it for now, folks! Enjoy the savings, and the stunning weather outside!

(404.509.7715 ~ oana@shutterview.com)

No comments: