Oana Hogrefe Photography:



www.shutterview.com

Stay connected and be informed about Oana's photo goodies and offers!










Contact Oana via email

click HERE for the current special offer

A good article on selecting custom photography for your family's photographic heirlooms.


Thursday, April 10, 2008

That light


You know which one, the 7pm low golden sun... ahhh, so delicious!
Here are some of my favorite subjects, in my favorite light:

You've seen this little girl before I think :)




And here is Nonnie, golden:


And beautiful:



And a good photographer, as well. Look at the pictures she took! Thanks Nonnie, I am so happy to have these images of me and my very sleepy little 1.5 year old treasure!



1 comment:

Martha Ann said...

Oana, it was great fun taking your pictures. You are both naturals in front of the camera. These of me pictures also make me look good - something only a real photographer could do :-) MA