Oana Hogrefe Photography:



www.shutterview.com

Stay connected and be informed about Oana's photo goodies and offers!










Contact Oana via email

click HERE for the current special offer

A good article on selecting custom photography for your family's photographic heirlooms.


Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Entering a new life


Here are two more sneak images: first one is of them walking down the aisle. Despite the darkness of the rainy day, I got some good light in these images, I love the way it glows, so warmly. The whole day was like that, intimate and loving.




The second image was taken during the 5 minute break in the downpour -- I am very glad I persuaded them to do this, this is one of my favorite images of the day.

Congratulations once again, guys! I hope you enjoy your Key West escapade!

No comments: