Oana Hogrefe Photography:



www.shutterview.com

Stay connected and be informed about Oana's photo goodies and offers!










Contact Oana via email

click HERE for the current special offer

A good article on selecting custom photography for your family's photographic heirlooms.


Sunday, April 20, 2008

School Portraits


I am very excited to say I will have the pleasure of creating the portraits for the children attending the super cool Atlanta Montessori International School this spring.

I am looking forward to working with the 130 or so kids, and giving their parents a fresh set of images capturing who these exceptional children are at this point in their lives.

Here is a contact sheet of some portraits of the children in one of the classes, taken a couple of months ago. I can honestly say I have never seen such a diversely gorgeous group of people:



No comments: