Oana Hogrefe Photography:



www.shutterview.com

Stay connected and be informed about Oana's photo goodies and offers!










Contact Oana via email

click HERE for the current special offer

A good article on selecting custom photography for your family's photographic heirlooms.


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

About Lucy
{child photographer Decatur}

Where do I start? Photographing Lucy and her familiy is more fun than words can say. I absolutely love watching her grow each year, and being able to see her become more and more wonderful. Thank you for allowing me to play a part in creating your family's visual history!
Lucy is also a Four Seasons plan member, so I look forward to seeing her again before too long!
You might remember her from last years's photoshoot (which I just noticed I also entitled "About Lucy"!!)









1 comment:

elena stanescu said...

no sabes con cuanto gusto miro tus trabajo, me trae algo especial en el alma, como luz, alegria, belleza!