Oana Hogrefe Photography:



www.shutterview.com

Stay connected and be informed about Oana's photo goodies and offers!










Contact Oana via email

click HERE for the current special offer

A good article on selecting custom photography for your family's photographic heirlooms.


Friday, May 1, 2009

About Lucy
{atlanta cute kids photographer}

I have to thank a wonderful family tradition for being the reason behind what is one of my favorite sessions ever. The home-made gorgeous gown you'll see below is something each girl in this family receives and is photographed in around this age. Lucky me to be the chosen documenter of this particular little girl's turn to wear hers!

You see, just as I was wondering if she can get any cuter (about 2 minutes into our shoot), she did. And then got cuter yet. And then also got super cool, and bright, and all things Lucy.

Enjoy this sneak peek guys, and thanks for your patience! (I like to post these within a couple of days from the shoot, and these were taken last Saturday, I am bit bit behind thanks to rain rescheduling and school portraits -- not complaining :))

georgia family photography
child and newborn photographer
family and wedding photography
on location portraiture
kids photographer
fashion photography


atlanta outdoor family photographers

1 comment:

allison said...

Oh my goodness. Thank you Oana for a beautiful day and breathtakingly beautiful images. I can't wait to see the rest!