Oana Hogrefe Photography:



www.shutterview.com

Stay connected and be informed about Oana's photo goodies and offers!










Contact Oana via email

click HERE for the current special offer

A good article on selecting custom photography for your family's photographic heirlooms.


Saturday, June 6, 2009

More school portraits
{georgia preschool photographer}

I said it before and I will say it again: the children I get to photograph are truly incredibly cute. More proof below:

This boy, whom I had the chance to photograph a few different times over the past couple of years, seems to me the very image of quintessential childhood beauty.
summer outdoor photography georgia
emory atlanta best photographers
This blue-eyed girl is not only gorgeous but also so smart and such a joyful free spirit. She is one of my boy's best friends -- isn't he a lucky guy?
upscale family portraits
children portraiture north atlanta
And the sweet serious girl here (who was laughing up a storm in the class picture) is one of the newer kids at this school, and definitely someone I am happy to know and whose beauty I look forward to capturing for years to come!
top rated atlanta preschool photographers
pre-school photography georgia

No comments: