Oana Hogrefe Photography:



www.shutterview.com

Stay connected and be informed about Oana's photo goodies and offers!










Contact Oana via email

click HERE for the current special offer

A good article on selecting custom photography for your family's photographic heirlooms.


Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thank you notes/party favors

Here is a grouping of the thank you cards my 2-year old will send to her party attendees. I love them, so am sharing them before we got the chance to mail them out (sometime next week).

If your child is featured and you see this before you receive the picture, thus I spoiled the surprise, email me before the picture comes in the mail, and as a reward for checking my blog I will send you two copies of the image of your child(ren) instead of one!

Aren't they quite a gorgeous bunch of little ones??

If you are having your child's party professionally photographed (or even if not), consider sending a fresh portrait such as these to the family as a thank you -- they make great gifts!


No comments: