Oana Hogrefe Photography:



www.shutterview.com

Stay connected and be informed about Oana's photo goodies and offers!










Contact Oana via email

click HERE for the current special offer

A good article on selecting custom photography for your family's photographic heirlooms.


Sunday, November 13, 2011

Family in the park
{emory photographer}

This family are friends of ours, and I love photographing them each year!

Here are some highlights from our latest session this Summer, enjoy:
















1 comment:

Micah Carroll said...

I just found you on the DWF so I thought I'd swing by and take a look at your work. I really enjoyed your photos and I love your editing style and feel. I'm a wedding photographer as well (My company is called Mykkah Photography around Washington D.C. / central Virginia) and I can totally appreciate the efforts behind the photos... Keep up the great work!