Oana Hogrefe Photography:



www.shutterview.com

Stay connected and be informed about Oana's photo goodies and offers!










Contact Oana via email

click HERE for the current special offer

A good article on selecting custom photography for your family's photographic heirlooms.


Friday, October 8, 2010

Self-esteem weekend - special gift
{girl/woman/photography atlanta}


To honor Dove's self esteem weekend (Oct 22-24), I will gift a special, inspiring print to every girl and woman I photographed, as a joyful reminder of your beauty. May your light shine bright!

To claim your 5x7 print please follow these steps: between now and October 24th, "Like"
my page on Facebook and request an invitation to join OANAClub (a facebook gathering of my photography clients). Once you're part of OANAClub, write on the club's wall mentioning this gift. I look forward to hearing from you!


No comments: