Oana Hogrefe Photography:



www.shutterview.com

Stay connected and be informed about Oana's photo goodies and offers!










Contact Oana via email

click HERE for the current special offer

A good article on selecting custom photography for your family's photographic heirlooms.


Sunday, February 7, 2010

Redhead project previews
{atlanta children and baby lifestyle portraits}

The casting call sessions for the redhead book are continuing -- do you know any little redheads? Pass the word and they may have a chance to be featured in my book!

Here are a few more of the beautiful children I have been photographing:

redhead portraits atlanta book
pregnancy child teenager portraits
outdorr park portraits babies

lifestyle infant portraits georgia

1 comment:

shannon said...

My daughter has dark, red, curly hair. She is 3. I keep looking for a red head child contest because all my friends keep telling me about them but I can't find them anywhere.