Oana Hogrefe Photography:



www.shutterview.com

Stay connected and be informed about Oana's photo goodies and offers!










Contact Oana via email

click HERE for the current special offer

A good article on selecting custom photography for your family's photographic heirlooms.


Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

A favorite quote from Guillaume Apollinaire, to help refocus priorities this new year:

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy."

2009, for me, meant focusing on what makes my heart sing and sharing my passion with the people and families I was fortunate to photograph. I am deeply in love with love, and aim to bring focus on what is at once unique and universal in human relationships, as well as in all the daily fleeting moments of magic: the glimmer in a father's eye as he lovingly looks at his baby; the tenderness of a mother embracing her children; the many faces of childhood, the sweet, the shy, the brave, the daring, the playful, the mischievous, the wistful...

2010 has much more in store for you, my clients! From a streamlined, top of the line product offering, to unique designs and services, all the while maintaining the core of what my photography is centered on: my loving work of showcasing the deep beauty I see in everyone I meet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some exciting news are coming this month, first, here are some free gifts for you!

This year
Oana Hogrefe Photography is partnering with the talented designer Kristen Leigh, of kleighcreative, to offer free monthly digital desktop wallpaper downloads, featuring my photography and Kristen's design flair!

Go to her
blog monthly, to pick your favorites and install them to your computer for daily inspiration and visual delight. (the January wallpapers are already available!)

I hope you enjoy these as much as we have fun creating them!



No comments: