Oana Hogrefe Photography:



www.shutterview.com

Stay connected and be informed about Oana's photo goodies and offers!










Contact Oana via email

click HERE for the current special offer

A good article on selecting custom photography for your family's photographic heirlooms.


Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Red hair charm
{children outdoor portraits atlanta}

I had a bit of time last night to work on more redhead galleries and previews (thanks to my broken modem and lack of internet connection, which got between me and the immediate holiday orders -- no worries though, coffee shop to the rescue!).

Here are some of the amazing models who are taking part in my redhead book project, aren't they gorgeous?

redhead portraits atlanta

newborn photography atlanta
maternity and child portraits georgia
norcross ga photographers

And, while not a redhead, this sister of one may be one of the most beautiful people I met:
infant and child photography morningside

No comments: