Oana Hogrefe Photography:



www.shutterview.com

Stay connected and be informed about Oana's photo goodies and offers!










Contact Oana via email

click HERE for the current special offer

A good article on selecting custom photography for your family's photographic heirlooms.


Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Our own wall decor
{custom home photographic decor}

This artwork is going over our dining table, I am trying to decide between two square gallery wrapped canvases or one single larger one with both images, similar to how it's shown here (with black edges, I think).

Took these silhouettes of Mary and Roy this past weekend during a wonderful evening at the park. I love the golden hour right before sunset!

(click on the image to see it larger)

silhouette photography atlanta

4 comments:

caroline said...

Wow .. these are stunning!!

Anke said...

Wow !!! Just beautiful.

Rene said...

Outstanding. Want to talk to you about these.

Unknown said...

Those are awesome! I wish I could do something like that with my children.