Oana Hogrefe Photography:



www.shutterview.com

Stay connected and be informed about Oana's photo goodies and offers!










Contact Oana via email

click HERE for the current special offer

A good article on selecting custom photography for your family's photographic heirlooms.


Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Brand new and oh so cute
{tucker newborn photographers}

The morning after we returned from our Independence Day's trip (my first such celebration since I became an American last Summer) I got to meet a sweet new baby girl. Moreover, I had the joy of seeing her beautiful mommy and super cute big sister Malia again!

Here are some previews of our session. Baby was awake through most of it, as she did all she could to be a nice host to me and make sure she doesn't miss a thing:


newborn photography atlanta
baby pictures georgia
best newborn photographers atlanta metro
artistic baby photography atlanta
morningside atlanta newborn photographers

No comments: