Oana Hogrefe Photography:



www.shutterview.com

Stay connected and be informed about Oana's photo goodies and offers!










Contact Oana via email

click HERE for the current special offer

A good article on selecting custom photography for your family's photographic heirlooms.


Friday, September 19, 2008

A gift for you: "Inner Glow"

I created this Photoshop action to postprocess some of my backlit images, when I want to remove some of the glare/fog and bring out the crisp "inner glow" of my models.

Here is what it does:

Before (straight from the camera):


After running this action:



You can download this action for free at this link, as a gift from me to my blog readers who love photoshopping. It works with Photoshop 7.0 and newer.

Enjoy!


(check back tomorrow for more images of this handsome little boy, as I will be photographing him, his parents and his twin brother -- looking forward to it!)

No comments: